As Salam Alikum Readers I got nominated for another blog-aholic award
special thanks to muslimahsablaze.wordpress.com for the nomination
The Blog-aholic Award was created
by the The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy), and in her words “The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others”
As per the rules the Bloggers we would like to nominate are as follows
my best article is THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PATIENCE
three things about me:
I dislike shoe shopping I find it a huge pain in the foot and so very frustrating due to my feet being oddly shaped.
I don’t really care what I wear , and I haven’t bought my own clothes in years
I am afraid of snakes
Here are the questions Shukrallah has ask, they are :
1. What is one of your favorite Hadith of the Prophet (Sall Allāhu ʿalay-hi wa-sallam) & why
One day the Messenger of Allah (saws) noticed a bedouin (desert Arab) leaving his camel without tying it and he asked the bedouin: “Why don’t you tie down your camel?” The bedouin answered, “I put my trust in Allah.” The Prophet (saws) then said, “Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah”
Related by At-Tirmidhi.
Because it means use common sense and trust in Allah
2. How do you prefer to spend your free time?
Gardening, organizing things , cooking healthy foods , writing and reading
3. Who do you most admire in life & why?
Not sure never really thought about it,
4. What are your top three favorite books?
I have to choose one?
2. Back to Eden
3.Back to Basics a complete guide to traditional skills ,
If I have to choose ,
I love books and will read any book once
5. What are you afraid of?
6. How much water do you drink on an average day?
Over a gallon and a half I’m always thirsty and always drinking water. It’s
7. What was the last picture you took?
The moon in the early morning sky here is the picture
American Sign Language (haven’t used in years so am a bit rusty),
Darija aka Moroccan Arabic ( I understand more than I speak as long as it’s
spoken slowly, I am trying to become fluent but it’s been a struggle),
(a bit of Spanish
and French cooking terms both which I haven’t used in years)
9. If you could live in any country where would you live? Depends I’d probably just travel and live in all the countries just so I could see which one I liked best.
10. If money was free, would you still go to work? Yes I’d work because being idle makes my bipolar mood disorder worse.
11. What do you love about yourself? How I have survived so many traumatic experiences and still move forward.
The 11 blogs I choose are :
My questions are:
How many countries have you lived in?
What’s your favorite color and why?
How long could you go without tv Internet and cell phone?
Could you survive in the wilderness with just a knife , fire and water?
What’s one weird thing you eat that others don’t?
What is one place you wanted to travel to but never have been and why?
If you could would you want to speak ,read and understand every language ever spoken?
How many aunts and uncles do you have?
How many sisters and brother? And do you get along and regularly talk to them?
Do you have pets? If so what kind?
Have you ever spun yarn from wool?
Thank You for reading.
Assalamu aleikum dear readers and bloggers,
First, I want to thank my sister in Islam Papatia
Between Sisters, SVP! for nominating me for this award.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
So here we go!
My Best Post:
My best post is The Different Types Of Patience
Three Facts About Me:
I have traveled a lot as a child young adult.
I organize my clothes by color.
I have super sensitive smelling and hearing.
I Nominate: (you don’t have to take part if you wish not to)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you for reading,
skin is antisy and creepy crawling inside with anguish and annoying deep within my soul
anguished despairing dark deepness of all my life
depressed despair! filled with grayish green blackness that noone else understands or cares
its like staring into a abyss and the abyss stares back
but no matter how deep the abyss is its up to you to jump or not!
Sleep fails me more and moreI lay awake tossing and turning,
My mind unable to quit down
Staring at the wall and ceiling gets old fast
I dont know what happened and why I cant sleep
None of the sleep soultions help
I feel helpless and hopeless
My mind dwells in darkness of shadowy sadness,
And unending sorrows
I silently cry tears of fears and sorrows that only I know,
About noone sees the shadow of my life’s struggles against this thief,
Bipolar has many mangled sides to it ,watch closely and it will steal everything
Starting with the thoughts of happiness it will replace them with gloom and doom worries about Silly things as well what if if only!
Then your to tired and worried to sleep so you just pass the time and worry and fear eats away
You peaceful slumber by the time you have figured it out the problem isn’t easily remedy.