Islam Solution to Humanity Islam is peace Islam is beautiful Islam is successful Islam is unity Islam is purity Islam is love and prosperity Islam is not hatred or adversity Islam is not rivalry and enmity Islam is true salvation Islam means no harm or affliction Love Islam... Live Islam... Spread Islam...
MOM AND DAD
If I have to be with you,
I need to know if you can be my guiding lights.
I came from my Creator and I want an assurance you can raise
And show me the right way back to my Creator.
Will you be by my side until the end?
Can I tell you my fears deep, and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
Dad, I will love her 3x more than you…
Can you choose the best mother for me?
Is it asking too much for you to give me a guiding hands that will care
and teach me ways to live my life according to what my Lord wishes?
Nothing is so hard but search will find it out.
Defer not till to-morrow to be wise, to-morrow’s sun to thee may never rise.
Leave no stone un-turned. Don’t leave my fate to chances that she might learn it anyway, The teachings of Islam.
Don’t play with fate flirting with non believers,
Remember there is no gathering a rose without being pricked by thorns.
Your weak heart might give in and by accident gave me
A mother who got no lights of “ILM” to beam my way.
Beware of inborn ethics passed from genes of the enemy of Islam.
Mom, he will be my role model.
I know for every tears i will cry, you will be there to hug
And assure me of your unconditional love to soothe my fears.
I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
Can we share that on good Islamic environment in our home?
I will not forget what’s important to you,
Will you remember what’s important to me too?
With you my whole life and love to share,
If only I know that You truly care?
If you can put my future over your interests and earthly desires,
Then I will know you are a “NUR” light of my life most true.
Finally, I pray to Allah: Let not that happen which I wish, but that which is right, as I am aware, not by years but by attitude is wisdom and Islamic knowledge acquired.
Kindly send this to brothers and illigible sisters. One of them could be my future mom and Dad….please tell them not to forget me and to remember my whispers.
Don’t say I love you, rather say: lihub-bullah – I love you for the sake of Allah
I AM A MUSLIM BUT ONLY BY NAME
I am a Muslim, but only by name
When it comes to practising, what a shame!
I go to friends and relatives in suit and tie
It’s alright if I occasionally lie
Yes I practise, BUT when it suits me
Or more to the point, when it pleases society.
If I show my ankles, they’ll point and laugh
They’ll think it’s too short and reckon I’m daft.
If I trim my moustache and grow the beard
They’ll reckon I’m a fanatic or something weird.
If I wear the sunnah I’ll get great reward
But the Kuffaar will look down on me, that I can’t afford.
Yes I’m a Muslim, but only by name
I make excuses which I admit are rather lame.
Yes I’m a sane man and I’m on the right track
Who am I kidding, I feel like a right jack!
To hide my inferiority complex I protest it’s unimportant
Though my heart screams to tell me I’m a blatant fraudulent
The best thing is no-one can hear what’s going on inside
People think I’ve got it made and with my life I’m satisfied.
But I’m afraid this is a fable and it’s a pure deception
I have no peace of mind but this I daren’t even mention.
If I remain ignorant it’s OK, ‘cos then I don’t have to practise
Yes I’m conniving and these are baseless evil tactics.
But I read the Kalima and I think I have Imaan
I can’t help my attitude – I was placed in a Kufrstaan.
Yes I’m a Muslim but only by name
And with my precious life I’m playing a foolish disastrous game!
Islam is a way of life, try it
Islam is a gift, accept it.
Islam is a journey, complete it
Islam is a struggle, fight for it.
Islam is an opportunity, take it.
Islam is not for sinners, overcome it.
Islam is not a game, don’t play with it.
Islam is not a mystery, behold it.
Islam is not a for rewards, behold it.
Islam is not for the dead, live it.
Islam is a promise, fulfill it
Islam is a duty, perform it.
Islam is a treasure (the prayer), pray it.
Islam is a beautiful way of life, see it.
Islam has a message for you , hear it.
Islam is love, love it.
We all must fast in Ramadan,
Which is one of the five pillars.
It is a blessed month you know,
We fast for allah, not for show.
It’s designed to make us think,
As we refrain from food and drink.
We feel the hunger and pain,
As much there is for us to gain.
From dawn till dusk we fast,
Hoping that our sawm we fast.
While, try to do much good,
Building taqwa like we should.
Special prayers we say at night
To forgive and guide us as we try.
While ourselves it was in ramadan
When allah revealed the holy quran
And so began the prophet’s call
A guide and mercy to us all
And the night of qadr is unique
It’s blessings all believers seek
Then we follow the day of ‘Eid’ a truly festive day indeed.
Fasting teaches discipline too.
And self-control for me and you.
As year by year we train to be
Better Muslims, by Allah’s decree
Real Happiness In front of you
Know the truth of Islam which brings you happiness by knowing the following:
1. Allah is the sole creator, provider of sustenance and sole planner who has no partners and helpers.
2. Islam calls to the worship of one deity who neither has children nor is He born and there is none comparable to Him.
3. No one benefits or is harmed except that it is willed by Allah, if He wills it to happen, it will happen based upon a great wisdom.
4. None deserves to be worshiped except Allah. There are no intermediaries between the creator and us. He hears and sees and He is above His throne.
5. Islam calls for the happiness in this temporary life and everlasting happiness in the hereafter.
6. Islam is complete, nothing can be added to it nor can another religion be accepted by Allah.
7. Islam is comprehensive it includes how one should relate to their family and society both economically and politically.
8. Islam does not change throughout the centuries since it is for all times and places.
9. Islam calls for respecting the rights of parents, neighbors, relatives and others.
10. Islam calls for aiding others and relieving them from afflictions.
11. Islam calls for saving others from the difficulties of this life and the hereafter by leading them to what Allah is pleased with.
12. Islam calls for the protection of the intellect and body from harmful things.
13. Islam calls for the preservation of everything good and warns against everything evil.
14. Islam calls for the happiness of the people in this life and the hereafter.
15. Islam is not affected by the actions of a few misguided followers as a result of their ignorant actions or misunderstanding of its rules.
16. Islam has given both men and women their complete rights in worship, reward and inheritance. A woman may be apportioned more than a man in certain cases and vice versa based upon the overall benefit of society and the individual.
17. Islam solves all the problems in life in the best way.
18. No one is able to bring a religion similar to Islam in terms of its complete rules and advice with regard to ones needs in life.
19. No one can find any fault or deficiency with Islam except from an ignorant or spiteful person.
20. No one enters this religion and then leaves it if they understand it correctly.
21. Islam is firmly established upon knowledge, action and propagation.
22. Islam has been made easy to follow and is accepted by pious souls.
23. Islam relieves difficulty and accepts few actions based upon Sincerity with great reward in this life and the hereafter.
24. The first Messenger to come was Nuh (Noah) and the last is Muhammad peace be upon them.
25. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is free from errors in the religion and he explained what has been sent down in the revealed Quran.
26. The glorious Quran that was revealed contains no errors and has no contradictions in its rules. It contains news of those who came before us and those who will come after us and judges between us.
27. Islam is based upon the correct belief in Allah, the Angels, the revealed Books, the Messenger, the Day of Judgement and the belief in Predestination, be it good or bad.
28. Islam is based upon: worshiping Allah alone and accepting the message of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), establishing the prayer, paying the Zakah (obligatory charity), fasting month of Ramadan, and performing the Hajj (pilgrimage).
29. Islam calls for being righteous and just to the Muslim and non-Muslims alike.
30. Realize your happiness in this life and the hereafter by entering into Islam. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SPIRITUAL AND BODILY HAPPINESS!!!
A CRY FOR OUR UMMAH
Here’s to a brother, once one of us
He kept to the faith, good and pious
But where is he now? oh Allah, I beseech
he’s out Friday Night doing drugs on the streets
If you did, did you help him those few years ago?
Now his life is meaningless and bleak
Once a strong brother, now he is weak
She prayed and she fasted, her Deen was for sure
Now, at eighteen, she’s no longer chaste
Her inncoent spirit, all gone to waste,
God gave us all eyes for us to see
Yet we each still claim “It will never be me”
And these two from our Ummah once claimed that too
SO..MY Sisters, My brothers,
IT COULD ALWAYS BE YOU