“How to love someone who has depression” – There are a lot of posts going around about how to love someone who has depression and the allowances you have to make; the understanding you have to show, the hardships you have to go through etc. I have read some wonderful posts about how to be […]
OK, here is the last post of this series. Many people who decide they want to eat healthier don’t realize that it’s not just about what you eat, but about how you eat. The biggest factor in weight gain is calories. Eating more calories than your body is burning in a given day will result […]
While breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, it is often the hardest to implement. Morning-times tend to be rushed; you overslept, you have to get the kids ready for school and make it to work on time, you can’t find your keys. It’s no wonder why so many people skip it. […]
I came across this free online training on how to be productive during Ramadan & I thought you might find it beneficial.
Here’s the link to sign up: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/13159/c8beaf07ef
The presenter is an experienced productivity expert & an internationally known author, speaker, and coach. He’s also the founder of the award-winning platform: ProductiveMuslim.com.
- Why is it so difficult to be productive at work during Ramadan?
- How best to organise your time and routine during Ramadan to be productive at work?
- How to balance between your Spiritual needs and work demands during Ramadan?
- How Spirituality, Physical vitality, and Social work can boost productivity at work?
- How to speak to your managers & colleagues about Ramadan?
- How to “re-brand” Ramadan in your work life and those you’re working with?
- Insights from a special research report on Productivity During Ramadan by DinarStandard
Hope you all sign up. Here’s the link again to register: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/13159/c8beaf07ef Sincerely, Muslimah