As salam Alikum Readers
Here are the rules :
1. How do you find time for blogging? When I can’t sleep I write
2. What is the best part about blogging? Expressing my thoughts
3. What did you gain from your blog? A place to express my emotions its a outlet
4. What do you wish to gain from your blog in future? Maybe I’ll turn it into a paperback book.
5. What marketing/promoting tips worked for you best? Still learning on this , use Facebook and twitter
6. Which are your favorite Islamic blogs? I have to choose? There are so many good blogs I can’t choose , sorry I read them all.
7. What have been your biggest achievements in the field of writing? Still waiting for that to happen
8. What is your aim in life? To raise well behaved happy Muslim children
9. What are your favorite Muslim magazines, publications and websites? Oh no not again! I read them all , I don’t choose favorites, I love reading .
10. Who are your favorite Muslim authors? I can’t choose , I will say that I’ll read any book once .
11. What is one advice you want to give to newbie bloggers? Keep going even when it doesn’t seem like you have a following.
11 random facts:
- I was born in a truck stop
- I moved a lot as a child and teen
- I use to live in a bus
- I’ve worked in farms and orchards
- I’m short
- I have dyslexia
- I didn’t have a tv gowning up
- I will read any book once
- I taught myself how to bake at 5 years old
- I went to culinary school
- I have lived in three different countries and 48 of the 50 united states
I am nominating the following 11 blogs
My 11 Questions are;
- How many countries have you lived in?
- How many states have you lived in?
- Do you like to cook?
- What are you afraid of?
- Do you read book?
- What was your very first job?
- How many sisters do you have?
- How many brothers do you have?
- Have you lost a loved one?
- Have you ever had surgery?
- Can you Crochet?