Surah At Tawbah Ayahs 92 to 129
- [9:92] When you have a chance to work for a project to spread the message of Islam, be eager to help out. Don’t be like the hypocrites of Madina, backing out making lousy excuses instead of striving with their lives and wealth for the sake of Allah.
- [9:100] Race to do good deeds for the sake of Allah, just like Muhajiroon and Ansar of Madina at the time of the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wasallam). Allah has promised them His pleasure and paradise.
- [9:101] If we don’t stop sinning, Allah can be punish us in this life and the Hereafter. Remind yourself; the punishment in the Hereafter is even worse.
- [9:102-103] The ones who know they have sinned and guilty about it should ask for forgiveness and give sadaqa as it purifies their soul and causes their wealth to increase.
- [9:104] When you’ve wronged…
View original post 500 more words